For your future job at convent, you will require a driving licence with at least category B (formerly: FS3).
Choose the easiest way to apply yourself:
- Click on “Apply now” in the vacancy
- Send a speculative application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use fast application via the “Schnellbewerbung” button on the top left of the homepage
We initially only need a (short) CV. You can also send an employer’s reference from your most recent employer and/or any certificates if you have these.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as we have received your application documents. We will then contact you by telephone or e-mail within 48 hours.
Yes, completed vocational training is a requirement for joining convent experts. The subject/area of specialisation does not necessarily have to match the vacancy you are applying for as convent experts is also always looking for newcomers to the profession.
Convent experts pays in accordance with the IGZ tariff standards (min. €14 / hour). Pay depends on your skills, relevant certificates and professional experience. In addition, you will also receive allowances and benefits and usually a permanent employment contract.
Our employees are available to answer your questions by phone under +49 (0)441 998 489 800 or via mail jobs[at]convent-experts.com.
EXPERTS WITH BENEFITS.
- Professional Equipment
- Permanent contract
- Meal allowances
- tarif payment plus supplements
- Initial and continuing education/ training & devolpment
- companies Fitness
- Anniversary and performance bonuses
- Up to 30 days off
- Corporate events
HUNGRY FOR CHALLENGES? GO FOR IT.
Please make sure not to use any kind of:
- umlauts (ä,ö,ü)
- special characters (; : . / !"§$%&()?)
- not mor 25 pieces in data description
We recommend to use a PDF-file.